Stretching is important to relieve stress and body aches!
There are many stretches that you can do at home.
- Start in plank position with shoulders directly over wrists.
- Push your hips up toward the ceiling so you form a triangle with your body. Keep your head between your arms and straighten your legs as much as possible.
- Reach your heels toward the ground and spread your fingers, so your bodyweight gets distributed evenly through the hands and feet.
- Get on all fours on an exercise mat or a carpeted floor.
- From your hands and knees, push your hips back until your butt rests on your heels. (Knees slightly wider than hips.)
- Keep your arms straight out in front of you and look at the floor.